• 50 Pequot Ave., main campus: 24.41 acres, appraised at $309,228,500, assessed at $216,459,950.
• 81 Pequot Ave., day care center: 2.94 acres, appraised at $5,418,500, assessed at $3,792,950.
• 20 Nameaug St., visitors' center: 2 acres, appraised at $1,070,200, assessed at $749,140.
• 21 Pequot Ave., vacant land: 0.71 acres, appraised at $307,400, assessed at $215,180.
• Powder Island: 0.75 acres, appraised at $253,500; assessed at $177,450.
Tri-Town iPad mini ContestEnter for a chance to win an iPad mini
Flat StanleySubmit your Flat Stanley photos for a chance to win!
40 Under Forty 2014Nominate a deserving professional in our region for recognition in our special section.
Connecticut Family Magazine Fall 2014Tell us your favorite children's books, board games, and more. You might be featured in an upcoming issue.
Pro FootballPredict pro football winners each week for a chance at local and national prizes, including a trip to Hawaii.
Photo Calendar ContestSubmit your photos for Southeastern Connecticut for our very popular annual calendar.
Bradley Manning was sentenced to 35 years for releasing secret military and diplomatic documents to WikiLeaks. Was the sentence fair?
No current items found