Connecticut Light & Power and Yankee Gas are hosting a series of Social Agency Forums to connect public officials and members of social service agencies with information to help customers in need through the heating season.
A forum will be held in Mystic on Oct. 31 from 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the Hilton Mystic.
Local social service providers from hospitals, senior centers, town governments and religious organizations are invited to attend and network with the following organizations:
• 211/United Way
• CL&P and Yankee Gas
• Connecticut Association for Human Services
• Connecticut Department of Public Health
• Connecticut Department of Social Services
• Latino & Puerto Rican Affairs Commission
• Latino Community Services, Inc.
• Operation Fuel
• Public Utilities Regulatory Authority (PURA)
• UConn Cooperative Extension System