Published February 17. 2013 4:00AM
Monday is Presidents Day, a state and federal holiday. Here is what is closed and what is open:
• Federal, state and municipal offices: Closed.
• U.S. financial markets: Closed.
• Mail: No mail delivery. Post offices are closed.
• Banks and credit unions: Those that are closed have posted notices.
• Courts: Closed.
• Schools: Closed.
• Libraries: Closed.
• Department of Motor Vehicles: Closed.
• Business and stores: Open.
• Southeast Area Transit District: Closed.
• Shoreline East and Metro-North trains: Holiday schedule.