Ledyard — Joe Carter won four events Tuesday to lead the Ledyard High School boys' track and field team to an 89-61 win over Montville in the Eastern Connecticut Conference Medium Division.
Carter won the 100 meters, 200, long jump and was part of the victorious 4x100 relay. Anthony Saccone won two events for the Colonels (3-1, 2-0).
Jesse Joseph won the 1,600 and 3,200 for the Indians (3-1, 1-1).
In other meets:
• James Bellows won the 110- and 300-meter hurdles and Stonington defeated Tourtellotte 88-43 in the ECC Small Division. The Bears are 3-2, 2-0.
• Brittany Grabill swept the three jumping events in unbeaten NFA's 114-36 win over Woodstock in the ECC Large Division.
Grabill won the long jump (16-2), high jump (4-4) and triple jump (32-10) for the Wildcats (4-0, 2-0), and was also part of the winning 4x100 relay team (51.7).
NFA's other individual winners were Taylor Renfree (100 hurdles, 18.3), Dyshelle Pemberton (100, 12.9), Henley Smith (1,600, 6:13), Camille McKenzie (400, 63.1), Charlotte Van Sambeck (3,200, 13:07), Mia Lynne Parke (800, 2:38), Gabbie Wise (pole vault, 9-6), Olivia Lane (shot put), 32-0 1/2) and Shania Homiski (javelin, 95-0).
• Sophie Moore won the 100- and 300-meter hurdles (17.52 and 49.02, respectively) and ran a leg on the winning 4x800 relay for Stonington in a 96-33 victory over Tourtellotte. Kaeli Novak added wins in the 4x100 and 200, Stephanie Stearns in the 800 and 1,600 and Christina Connor in the shot put and discus for Stonington (4-1, 2-0).
• Mackenzie Nagy (400) and Alison Regan (triple jump) won events for St. Bernard during its 119-22 loss to Lyman Memorial in the ECC Small Division. The Saints are 1-4, 0-2.
• Lauren Scahill won the 800 and 1,600 and Ledyard defeated Montville 92-58 in the ECC Medium Division. The Colonels are 3-1, 2-0. Natalie Bowens won the 100, 200, long jump and triple jump for the Indians (3-1, 1-1).