Montville - Fitch High School rallied from a six-goal deficit in the second half to beat St. Bernard 14-13 in girls' lacrosse Thursday. The Falcons trailed 6-3 at halftime and 11-5 in the second period.
Daria McKenna and Krystal Czapek each had four goals for Fitch (5-2-1) and Jackie Kokomoor had two goals and an assist. Caity Noel made seven saves in the victory.
Nicole Menner, Anne Foley, Maria Theiler, Danielle Guth, Lydia Crawford and Asia Carter scored two goals each for St. Bernard (3-5).
In other games:
• Hannah Long scored four goals for Norwich Free Academy, which held off a late comeback attempt from Stonington for a 12-11 victory. Megan Gada added three goals for NFA (5-3-1) and Kennedy Marshall and Maya Bell each had two. The Wildcats led 9-5 at halftime, but, following a rally, a goal by Stonington's Maya Depasquale with 55 seconds remaining pulled the Bears within one. Jenny Sieczkiewicz scored six goals for Stonington (5-2), while Libby Morrison and Emily Cassata each had one goal and one assist.
• Julia Peay had five goals and three assists to lead Waterford to a 15-4 win over Woodstock. Nicole McComic scored three goals, McKenzie Potter, Amanda Kumpitsch and Mady LeBeau had two goals each and Brooke Battista and Ivanna Hugo combined for 12 saves for Waterford (4-3).
• Old Lyme couldn't hold a 4-2 halftime lead, falling to Haddam-Killingworth 15-6 in the Shoreline Conference. Allie Buckley had three goals and an assist and Sammi Beers, Brooke Tinnerello and Sloane Sweitzer also scored for Old Lyme (5-2, 3-1).
• Nick Balestracci scored three goals as Stonington rolled to a 14-5 win over NFA. Will Iorio, Zach Poirier and Jack Riordan each added two goals and two assists for the Bears (7-1) while Steven Makowicki had three goals and an assist for NFA (1-7).
• Jeff Gran had four goals and Ryan Brouwer three goals and two assists for Waterford in a 10-1 victory over Woodstock Academy. Waterford (3-4) led 6-0 at halftime and finished with 31 shots.
• Henry Hunt had five goals and two assists in Old Lyme's 14-1 victory over Haddam-Killingworth. Jacob Fenton added three goals and three assists and Jack Castanguay two goals for Old Lyme, which led 10-0 at halftime. Seth Rohrberg made eight saves in the win.
• Ian Bond had eight goals and one assist as Fitch rallied from a 6-4 halftime deficit to defeat St. Bernard 14-9. Tim Drake added two goals and two assists for the Falcons (4-5), while Eric Brown had four goals and two assists and Pete Stanners scored three goals for the Saints (1-6).
• Nick LoBianco had four goals and three assists and Kevin Kohlhepp had three goals and three assists as Ledyard rallied to beat Bacon 12-11. Nick Lauer scored three goals for Ledyard (7-2), which trailed 9-6 after three quarters.