New London - Frank Williams scored in the 93rd minute Saturday as the Mitchell College men's soccer team won its first game of the season 1-0 in overtime over Western Connecticut.
Zachary Simmons had the assist for the Mariners (1-4) and Ramazan Sinani had five saves.
Western Connecticut is 2-2.
In other games:
• Robert Copeland scored in the 20th minute and gave Coast Guard a 1-0 win over Merchant Marine. Richie Burns had four saves for the Bears (3-0-1) and Matthew Bogdan had an assist. Merchant Marine is 2-4.
• Deklan Robinson scored in the 37th minute to lead Middlebury to its 1-0 win over Conn College in a New England Small School Athletic Conference game. Court Luke had the assist for the Panthers (1-1, 1-1). Max Nichols had two saves for Conn (0-2, 0-2).
• Danielle Peloquin had two goals and two assists as Rhode Island College trounced Mitchell 8-0. Gabrielle Turner had two goals and an assist for the Anchorwomen (2-1-1). Shirley Palmer had nine saves for Mitchell (0-4) and Kaylee Woodford had four saves.
• Conn College lost to Middlebury 1-0 in a NESCAC game. Scarlett Kirk scored in the final minute of the first half. Bella Hall and Natalie Signor combined for seven saves for Conn (1-1, 0-1).
• Kelsey DePorto had a match-high 14 kills as Coast Guard handed Merchant Marine its first loss of the season, 25-14, 25-13, 25-14. Susan West had seven kills for the Bears (6-2) and Maggie Hines added 20 assists. Merchant Marine is 6-1.
• Conn College went 1-3 at the MIT Invitational, finishing 10th in a 13-team field. Conn (3-3) lost to Springfield (3-0) and Endicott (3-2) on Saturday. It also beat Simmons (3-0) and lost to Wellesley (3-0) on Friday.
Alex Mcdevitt had 26 kills and 28 digs over the weekend, Caroline Martin 20 kills and 24 digs, Chloe Ainley 19 kills and 11 blocks, Gabi Taylor 17 kills and 39 digs, Jamie Balkin 63 digs and Emily Arterbury 82 assists and 25 digs for Conn.
• Katherine Theiss had three goals and an assist as Middlebury beat Conn College 5-1 in the NESCAC. Pam Schulman scored twice for the Panthers (2-0, 2-0). Jillian Dahrooge scored for Conn (1-1, 0-1) and Becca Napolitano had 15 saves.