Waterford - Yianni Longinidis scored twice as Waterford beat New London on Tuesday, 3-0, in a match between two unbeaten boys' soccer teams in the Eastern Connecticut Conference Medium Division.
Dan Castelpoggi scored for the Lancers (4-0, 1-0) and Kevin Zeppieri, Connor Murphy and Austin Negahban each had an assist. Austin Schwartz also had five saves.
Josh Vincent had eight saves for the Whalers (2-1, 0-1).
In other games:
• Rowan Hallahan and Nate Peduzzi each had two goals as Old Lyme handed Coginchaug its first loss of the season, 5-0, in the Shoreline Conference. Alex Clippinger had two assists for the Wildcats (3-1-1) and Will Fergeson scored. The Blue Devils are 4-1-1.
• East Lyme scored three goals in each half, beating Ledyard 6-1 in an ECC Large Division game. Vasili Fokaidis, James Foster, Jeremy Northcutt, Lucas Johnson, Alex Wojcik and Nate Morrow scored, Nate Delesdernier had two assists and Zach Kosakowski and Billy Bragaw combined for four assists for East Lyme (2-0-2, 2-0). Matt Charette scored for Ledyard (1-4, 0-2).
• Tom McDaniel scored two goals and Montville defeated Killingly in the ECC Medium, 2-1. Cory Meigs made one save for the Indians (3-1).
• Andris Vital scored twice as NFA edged Woodstock Academy, 3-2, in the ECC Large. Nicholas Ladyga scored for NFA (3-1, 2-0) and Jeremy LaFerriere added six saves. Seth Semmelrock and Luke Hoffower scored for the Centaurs.
• Thomas St. Rock scored two goals as Stonington defeated Plainfield in the ECC Medium Division, 5-0.
Chandler Ray, Matt Prue and Chris Tsang also scored for the Bears (4-0-1).
• Jullian Parilla scored in the second half as Windham beat St. Bernard, 1-0, in the ECC Small. Ryan Dillon had 19 saves for the Saints (1-3, 1-1).
• Melina Spanos had two goals and an assist to pace Waterford to its 5-0 win over New London in the ECC Medium. Claire Hurley had two goals, Naya Loftis had three assists, and Lexi Lewis scored for Waterford (4-0-1, 2-0). Jada Lucas had nine saves for the Whalers (0-4, 0-1).
• Emily Kivela scored the game-winning goal on a corner kick in the 58th minute to give the Holy Family/Norwich Tech co-op its 2-1 win over Wilcox Tech in the Constitution State Conference.
Hannah Steinke scored for the Marists (3-1-1) and Shelby Grauer had seven saves. Alysa Chenkus scored for the Indians.