To make updates to your Zip06 account or requets changes to your newspaper delivery, please choose an option below.
If you have an account, please login! If you don't have an account, you can create one.
A Zip06 account will allow you to post to the online calendar, contribute to News From You, and interact with the Zip06 community. It's free to sign-up!Click here to get started!
We're happy you've decided to join the Zip06 community. Please fill out this short registration form to begin sharing content with your neighbors.
We can help! Enter the email address registered to your account below to have your password emailed to you.
Fill out the form below to email this story to a friend×
• Demiana Azmy of Madison was inducted into the Siena College Alpha Kappa Alpha Honor Society.
• Charles Burdge of Killingworth received the Charles “Bud” Church Teaching Award for Social Justice—Secondary Student Award, German Department Prize, and Hannah Grace Roach Prize at Connecticut College.
• Peter Burdge, the son of Catherine and Charles Burdge of Killingworth, has been selected to receive a U.S. Fulbright Student Program grant to teach English abroad. Burdge is a senior at Connecticut College.
• Elizabeth Dieli of Madison received The Foundations of Education Award from Connecticut College.
• Nicole Francischelli of Madison was recently a volunteer for service work in the United States as part of the Spring Break Alternative program of Saint Anselm College.
• Jie Hu of Madison participated in musical performances titled “Samul Nori” at the third annual CREATE Conference at Eastern Connecticut State University; and performed alongside the West Hartford Symphony Orchestra as part of the Concert Chorale at Eastern Connecticut State University this past April for its annual spring concert in the Fine Arts Instructional Center (FAIC).
• Abagail Luther of Killingworth received the The Presser Undergraduate Scholar Award at the annual Honors Convocation at The College of Saint Rose.
• Matthew Nardino of Madison graduated from Hofstra University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in marketing.
• Bethany Erin Riedy of Killingworth graduated cum laude from Vanderbilt University with a BS in human & organizational development with a minor in corporate strategy.
• Alexandra S. Wagner of Madison has been selected for membership in the St. Lawrence University chapter of Sigma Pi Sigma and Omicron Delta Kappa.
• Eric Xia, a graduating senior at Daniel Hand High School, has been named one of 722 semifinalists in the 2017 U.S. Presidential Scholars Program.Honor Roll Students
• The Independent Day School, 3rd Quarter, 2016-’17: Ryan Jacobson of Killingworth.
• Vinal Technical High School, 3rd Quarter, 2016-’17: Scott Condo of Madison, Sharon Corso of Madison, Grace Dinsmore of Killingworth, Andrew Heath of Killingworth, Kyle McCarthy of Madison, and Kyle Tupay of Killingworth.
• Xavier High School, 3rd Quarter, 2016-’17: Stephen N. Anzenberger of Killingworth, Dominic R. Anziano of Killingworth, Luke A. Armenia of Killingworth, Maxwell J. Carmichael of Killingworth, Christopher J. Carrigan of Madison, Robbie J. Cozean of Madison, Richard M. Darin of Killingworth, Conor D. DeCosta of Madison, Trevor R. Earley of Killingworth, Scott B. Elliott of Killingworth, Nicholas J. Ericson of Madison, Joseph L. Ewing of Killingworth, Landon Q. Ghiroli of Killingworth, Zachary V. Gordon of Killingworth, Ethan J. Gromala of Killingworth, Maximilian K. Kessler of Killingworth, Will D. Levis of Madison, Kacy A. Lombard of Madison, Noah C. Luther of Killingworth, Nolan E. Marino of Killingworth, Ronan M. Marino of Killingworth, Jackson T. Martin of Madison, Noah A. McGuinness of Killingworth, William L. McIntosh of Madison, Brendan T. McKenna of Madison, John P. McKenna of Madison, Richard A. Michaud of Madison, Samuel J. Norris of Madison, Zachary T. Rampone of Killingworth, Christopher R. Sacchi of Killingworth, Aleksander C. Szumilas of Killingworth, and Chett H. Vogt of Killingworth.
Love Local News?
Love Local News?
Need help making summer plans? Summer on the Shoreline is here to lend a hand!
Spring has arrived and sho has our Spring on the Shoreline guide!